- Full Name: Toilyn Trubble
- Game Name: Toilyn
- Race: Gnome, Goblin
- Gender: Female
- Age: Old enough to know better, young enough to not care
- Height: 2'8"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Hair: Bubblegum Pink
- Eyes: Goggled
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Professions: Engineering, Mining
- Title: Demolitionist
- Class: Death Knight
- Faction: Alliance
- Guild: The Stonemasons
She appears to be a gnome, and only upon close inspection would you notice that she's not one entirely.
- Pale green skin
- Pointed ears
- Heart-shaped face
- No epoxy in hair
- High-pitched squeaky voice - very little hollow echo
Upon Closer InspectionEdit
- A large, open firebloom between her shoulderblades
- Grinning bombs on the insides of her wrists
- "Permanent makeup" around her eyes - black eyeliner
- Three rings in each earlobe
- An industrial piercing in each ear
- Other Modifications:
- Split tongue
- Half-sphere implants to create a ridgier spine
Never Seen WithoutEdit
- A small whirring box
- Sulphur-scented satchels of various powders
- A fishing pole
- A small cast-iron skillet
- Skull belt buckles and hair barrettes
- Rocket-shaped trinkets
- Bright purple lipstick
She's obnoxious, insensitive, outspoken, yet open-minded and accepting.
- Dresses - especially pink, blue, or gold ones
- Fried fish
- Blind obedience
- Running out of explosives
- Travels with Yythyzuu
- Hopes to open a restaurant in Stormwind
People of NoteEdit
- Toilyn's best friend
- Another half goblin
- A crazy gnome warlock
- Toilyn's father
- A renegade gnome mage
- Has a thing for green women
- Toilyn's mother
- A goblin prostitute
- Works in a brothel in Booty Bay
- *bangs on her whirring box* "Ah, crap. Does anyone have a micro-adjuster? My chicken stopped working."
- "Stop complaining, it's just an arrow. I have piercings bigger than that!"
- "But 'stick' is the perfect name for them; they fall out of trees and wear leaves!"
- "If you see it, it's not the right 'it'."
- "With acceptance and understanding comes peace."