|Real Name:||Mashka Sheena Lómitanë|
|Age:||1130 (late 40s in human years)|
|Professions:||Enchanting & Tailoring|
Tavuriel Lómitanë (father/'alive')
|Nicknames:||Mash, Mashy, Maskers, Thighs, Mashed Potatoes|
Locks of straight brown hair fall over an oval shaped face, and go down a little past her shoulders. She stands somewhat proudly, almost like a typical blood elf would. Haughty manner and such. However she isn't like them all. But she isn't anything special either. She stands quite short, her body also somewhat small. It is nothing abnormal of the sort. She bears no muscles whatsoever.
She isn't your typical, cliché sadistic and/or 'evil' warlock as most would assume so. Rather, she is the complete opposite. Mashka is a kind sin'dorei, and unlike her brother, Lodovico, she is calm and collected in most situations, and can be quite the loving person, especially towards her family. However, with certain people that can be somewhat of an annoyance to her, she can sometimes be loud and curse just a bit, but not as much as her brother would.
- Loves the color purple.
- Often seen woving robes and many other sorts of cloth material. A tailor at heart.
- Able to understand and speak Common.
- Seems to have love towards the Alliance, even if they are at war with the Horde.
- Golden band on her left hand, the ring finger.
- Don't RP with me if you cannot tell the difference between IC and OOC.
- I do not do RP fights at all. Mashka would NEVER start a fight or even get into one. Please do not start one with her.
- Other game mechanics apply to RP as well. I.E, seeing your level 10 stealth or something. Sorry.
- If you are a vampire catgirl or anything else that doesn't go with Lore, don't bother trying to RP with me.
- Just because this character is a female doesn't mean I automatically want to ERP with you.
- Random RP is welcome.
- Please do not vandalize my page, or any other pages of mine. :) It's unfunny.